News and Highlights
NECLIME online conference 2022
After great success last year, we are organizing the 2. NECLIME online conference from November 21-25, 2022. Next to the submission on general NECLIME topics, we especially encourage contributions focusing on
- Quantifying past plant biodiversity and vegetation history
- Reconstructing the extremes
Please find more details in the 1. circular.
Registration deadline for abstract submission is September, 30, 2022. by email from the attached circular. We are looking forward to seeing you again in November!
NECLIME related event INQUA Roma 2023
The XXI INQUA Congress will be held in Rome, Italy, July 14-20, 2023. Sessions organized by NECLIME members are
- Session 131: A global view on Early Pleistocene climate and vegetation dynamics (convenors K. Sniderman & A. Bruch)
- Session 45: Plants as Resources for Early Humans – Availability and potential exploitation of useful wild plants through Pleistocene human history (convenors A. Bruch & K. Hahn)
- Session 109: Quaternary environments and Human evolution: fossil record, phylogeny, palaeobiology, palaeoecology and cultural models (convenors P. Sukumaran, C. Hertler & P.R. Chauhan)